Tracking Code 2695
With 243 million monthly listeners in the U.S., Clear Channel Media & Entertainment has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. Clear Channel Media & Entertainment serves 150 markets through 840 owned radio stations, and the company’s radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet atiHeartRadio.com and on the company’s radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones, and used via navigation systems. iHeartRadio, Clear Channel's digital radio platform, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 260 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history.
The company’s operations include radio broadcasting, online and mobile services and products, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation. Clear Channel Media & Entertainment is a division of CC Media Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: CCMO), a leading global media and entertainment company. More information on the company can be found at ClearChannel.com.
This is an exciting, yet challenging sales position inside one of the premier radio clusters nationwide. This particular Cluster boasts a long history of career development & promotion, amazing assets and outperforming the market all while continuing to be the media leader in Radio advertising. Whether you are looking to jumpstart your career or take your career to a heightened level, you will find no finer place than Clear Channel Radio – Pueblo.
Ideal candidates will be competitive, outgoing and thrives in a performance based environment and should expect to move up within the Clear Channel organization by making significant revenue contributions.
- Assist staff with sponsorship proposals, campaigns and recaps
- 25% of the position is for our Promotion team/ street team
- Helping to brand the company locally
- Generating contract confirmations and invoices for staff upon request
- Submitting affidavits weekly
- Sending out spot times upon client request
- Generating reports in Viero and Radio Fusion and preparing for managers upon request, such as pool reports and unapproved credit
- Assist Account Credit Manager by recording and forwarding checks to station’s lockbox
- Performing general administrative duties including faxing, filing and copying
- Relieving receptionist when necessary
- Separate and distribute contracts to AE’s in a timely manner
- Attend and contribute to weekly Sales meeting with the team
- Prepare, edit and finalized sales presentations, type and proofread memos, letters and copy
- Provide assistance to staff regarding various software program
- Assisting AE’s with revisions when requested
- Other miscellaneous tasks as requested by managers and AE’s
- Proficiency in MS programs including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent communications skills
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Radio experience a PLUS
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Job Location PUEBLO, Colorado, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Please visit http://www.clearcareers.com/ for more employment opportunities.